Handyman- Top 10 Services we can provide
One of the biggest questions we get asked is regarding just exactly what kind of services we can provide. There was a time when every community had a handyman to help out and no job was too small. Those times are gone (sadly) which is why most people don’t know just how handy a handy man can be! We aim to bring back traditional handyman services across London. Therefore we’d like to outline just a few of the jobs we could help with. There’s always much more though so if in doubt just give us a call because we still believe in community spirit – even in the big city.
Painting and decorating.
– Inside your home or outside
– Weatherproofing or water/damp damage repair
– Plastering and wallpapering.
Tiling, grouting and sealing.
– Your entire bathroom or just the shower.
– Your whole kitchen or just the splashback.
– Even if only one tile is cracked and needs to be replaced we can help.
– Remove your current flooring.
– Make good the surface.
– Lay new flooring – laminate, lino, tile or carpet.
General household/outdoor repairs.
– Odd jobs.
– Hanging/mounting mirrors or pictures – even curtains.
– Fixing a leaky tap or creaky door or broken fence.
– Anything and everything.
Fitting shelves or assembling flat pack furniture:
– In built bookshelves.
– Floating shelves or mantels.
– Tackling those Swedish instructions which can be so frustrating.
Plumbing or electrical work and repairs:
– Large or small scale.
– Washing machines/ dishwashers.
– Heating/radiators/hot water.
– Repairs – large or small.
– Updating or complete refit.
– Fitting and plumbing new suite.
– Creating new en suite or separate cloakroom.
Minor building work:
– Building raised flower beds.
– New walls/gate around your property.
– Laying pathways.
– Creating fitted bookshelves.
– Creating fitted wardrobes.
– Installing handrails or bannisters.
– Fitting skirting boards.
Handyman- Top 10 Services We Can Provide + Cleaning