I want to redecorate my bathroom and bedroom. I\'ll need to have the existing bath, basin and toilet removed and replaced. The walls need re-plastering and tiling. I\'d like to fit a new radiator, and new flooring.
I require doing is as a result of leaking around my ensuite shower. The shower cubicle may require replacement as a result.
I'd like to get a quote for fitting a new bathroom , including tiling and installing spotlights. I also need the interior of the house painted, some shelving done, and some bits of the exterior painted and repaired.
Removal of old bath, WC and washbasin. Installation of new shower unit, WC, washbasin and bidet. Also tiling(appx 65sq ft of wall and 54sq ft of floor)
BATHROOM FITTING CHECKLIST
- remove old tiles
- prepare walls
- tile and grout walls/paint
- new plumbing system
- install a new bathroom suites
- change/install new - electric points, lights
- install/ move new radiators
- install tiles TV, mirrors
- tile and grout floor
- tile and grout window shelf, basin splashback, bathroom panel